General practice is devoted to comprehensive and ongoing health care for the whole family irrespective of age.
General practice manages patients within the context of their family and community and emphasizes on prevention and health promotion.
Our General Practitioners are trained to diagnose and treat wide range of acute and chronic medical problems in children, women, men and elderly.The following are some of the wide range of services available:
- Diabetes Diagnosis, Management and ongoing Monitoring
- High Blood Pressure management
- Infections including Respiratory, ENT, Urinary tract, Gastrointestinal and skin
- Management of Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease
- Management of Chronic Headaches including Migraine
- Diagnosis and Management of Tiredness
- Allergies including food allergies, Asthma, Eczema, Hay fever
- Range of Musculoskeletal problems
- Preventive care, including routine Health checks, Health risk assessment, Immunization, Routine Cervical and Breast screening,
- Travel advice and vaccination,
- Well Men and Women Check ups
- Personalized counseling on maintaining healthy lifestyles.
- Cholesterol/weight management
- Lab Services
We manage all aspects of your health concerns and needs. Should the need arise; our GPs will coordinate your care with the best specialists available, providing optimal health outcomes.